From our Bariatric Recipe Pantry, try this great tasting Bariatric Peanut Butter Mug Cake.
All you need:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 2 tbsp Bariatric Fusion Chocolate High Protein Meal Replacement
- 3 tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients until you get a paste consistency.
2. Microwave for about 1 minute. Time will vary based on the microwave.
3. Let the mug cake sit for a couple of minutes, portion out a serving based on your individual tolerance, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: 200 calories, 4g total fat, 14g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, 3.5g sugar, 27g protein
**Portion size will look different for everyone after bariatric surgery based on food stage and tolerance. Consult with your bariatric healthcare team about appropriate food options based on your individual needs.**