From our Bariatric Recipe Pantry, try this great tasting Red Pepper Protein Hummus.
All you need:
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice from concentrate
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 scoop Bariatric Fusion Unflavored High Protein Meal Replacement
1. Add all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
2. Serve with raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts 1/3 cup: 205 calories, 9.5g total fat, 15g carbohydrates, 6g fiber, 2g sugar, 18g protein
**Portion size will vary after bariatric surgery based on food stage and tolerance. Consult with your bariatric healthcare team about appropriate food options based on your individual needs.**