From our Bariatric Recipe Pantry, try these great tasting Protein Bites.
All you need:
- 2 scoops Bariatric Fusion Vanilla High Protein Meal Replacement
- 15 oz canned chickpeas
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add chickpeas to a food processor or high speed blender until smooth
- Once smooth, add all other ingredients and blend until a dough forms
- Line parchment paper in a storage container and portion out 9 small dough balls
- Eat as is or store in refrigerator/freezer for later
Provides 9 Servings
Nutrition Facts for 1 Protein Bite: 94 calories, 11g carbohydrates, 3g total fat, 6g protein, 1g sugar, 3g fiber
Our bariatric proteins are formulated specifically for Bariatric Surgeries including Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, and Intra-Gastric Balloon. They can also be enjoyed by non bariatric patients and are a great way to get high quality protein in your diet.