From our Bariatric Recipe Pantry, try these great tasting Protein Bites.
All you need:
- 2 scoops Bariatric Fusion Vanilla High Protein Meal Replacement
- 15 oz canned chickpeas
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add chickpeas to a food processor or high speed blender until smooth
- Once smooth, add all other ingredients and blend until a dough forms
- Line parchment paper in a storage container and portion out 9 small dough balls
- Eat as is or store in refrigerator/freezer for later
Provides 9 Servings
Nutrition Facts for 1 Protein Bite: 94 calories, 11g carbohydrates, 3g total fat, 6g protein, 1g sugar, 3g fiber
Our bariatric proteins are formulated specifically for Bariatric Surgeries including Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass, Lap Band, and Intra-Gastric Balloon. They can also be enjoyed by non bariatric patients and are a great way to get high quality protein in your diet.
**After bariatric surgery, food options will look different for everyone based on food stage and tolerance. Consult with your bariatric healthcare team about appropriate food options based on your individual needs.**